A perfectly Christmassy, berrylicious smoothie bowl with your daily dose of vitamins and antioxidants. It’s dairy-free and packed with simply the goodness of fruits, just as refreshing as it is delicious! And let’s face it that vibrant colour just makes it perfect for the holidays. Berries and citrus again, hardly a surprise how addicted I’ve become to these gorgeous flavours!
PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes
INGREDIENTS (serves 1)
- 2 small ripe bananas, frozen and chopped
- 1/2 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup strawberries, plus extra for topping
- 1/4 cup orange juice (with pulp)
- Few leaves of fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds, for topping
- 1 teaspoon bee pollen, for topping
Toss all the ingredients except the toppings into a high speed blender and blitz for a few minutes. Top with berries, sprinkle with chia seeds and bee pollen.
If you give this recipe a go, I’d love to see how it turned out. Leave a comment below and share your pictures on Instagram using the tag #thecookbooklife!